Accessorize your holiday wardrobe with chic winter shrugs. Dress up a classic little black dress with lavish fur and lace accents. We love these shrugs spotted on Madison Ave!
Looking for the perfect holiday party hair? Whether you are looking for a hairstyle to complement your outfit at an upcoming Christmas party, or a hairstyle to get you through New Year’s Eve looking beautiful and fresh, you are sure to find a few ideas from these fabulous celebrities.
New York City is home to a plethora of celebrations during the holidays. More notably, NYC is known for Christmas tree lighting that take place all over the city. Here are a few trees you can check out over the next week as you celebrate the holidays with your loved ones in the city.
Chances are that you have already attended some holiday parties since the holidays have been in full swing for the past few weeks. Perhaps you have been to a few parties that you loved and perhaps you have attended a few not-so-great parties. But have you thrown a holiday party of your own yet? If not, here are a few simple tips to make your holiday party a success this year!
- Gold is a beautiful color to utilize during the holidays. It works as a neutral along with all of your party decor, while also applying a dash of radiance.
- Don’t get too complicated. A fabulous party shouldn’t be too cluttered or overly controlled. Choose a color theme, decide what kind of food you will serve and make it simple from there on out.
- Our favorite holiday party secret? Go neutral. Use simple white dishes at your table setting. White dishes and serving ware are sweet and simple and match any and all party decorations.
- What shape are your linens in? Before setting up your tables, make sure your linens are washed and in pristine condition. No one wants to sit at a table with linen that was stained from red wine last year.
- Plan ahead and start setting up your decorations and buffet table in advance. This will give you ample time to see what you need and to identify what is and is not working.
- Make yourself a list! Avoid constant trips to and from the store by making a comprehensive list of everything that you need for your party. This will keep you organized and save you time.
- Add some sparkle to your buffet table and to the dining table. You can do this by laying some garland or sprinkling some confetti in the center of the table.
- What food and desserts are you serving at your party? Set out the right kind of serving pieces that will be convenient for your guests and will also display your food beautifully.
- Lastly, HAVE FUN! Don’t get bogged down with the stress of throwing a fabulous party. This should be fun for you AND your guests!
Whatever your personal style may be, here are a few gift wrapping ideas that are sure to catch your eye this season!